Friday, March 13, 2009

a new start ^^

so this is my very first time to create a blog here..^_^

welcome to me!!! hehehe..
first and foremost, i'm writing this one right now because i really don't know what to say at this time.
i entitled it "a new start" for obvious reason =)..
for now, don't expect me to write a long story of what happened to me today because i'm really speechless..

but let me say something about the title, on my own opinion.
"a new start", when we hear or read that phrase/sentence we're thinking about a new life.
a new life for a newborn baby,
a new life for a person who wants to change his/her bad habits,
a new life for a pregnant woman because she knew there's a life in her womb,
a new life for a beggar because you gave him a piece of bread,
a new life for a cat because you help it on being stuck on the top of a tree
(that's funny but it can be true..)
there's so many definitions about that phrase/sentence and you are all welcome to give one..

for me, a new life means sleeping at night and in the morning, you are very happy waking up because there's another day for you to enjoy everything,.
make everyday precious as if it's your last day.. ;)

sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment